Verona Pocket Guide
The official language of the Conference is English.
There will be no simultaneous translation service during the Conference.
Support service will be available in English and Italian.
INSURANCE & LIABILITY
Neither the Local Organizing Committee nor the Conference Centre will assume responsibility for injury or damage to person or property during the Conference.
SHOPS & BANKS
- shops are open from 9 am through 7/8 pm Monday to Saturday; many shops located in the historical city center are open on Sunday
- some supermarkets are also open on Sunday morning
- banks’ usual opening hours are from 9 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday
- there will not be banking facilities provided in the Conference Centre; the nearest ATM is 100m from the Conference site
MEETING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Conference location is 100% smoke-free
- Children under 12 years of age are not allowed in any scientific session or poster session at any time. Children cannot be left unattended or unsupervised
- Cell phones, pagers, and other electronic devices must be turned off or placed on “silent” mode before entering a session
- Lost and Found: Attendees may contact the registration desk for any lost items